By accessing and/or using the website and/or registering for Royal Top Trading’s database, you become a user, thus accepting, from that moment in time, the General Conditions as well as the Specific Conditions which, where necessary, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions with regard to certain services and content of the website.
Use of website, services and content
The user is under obligation to use the website and its services and content without infringing the law and/or public order. Moreover, the website may not be used for illegal or harmful purposes against Royal Top Trading or any third party, or purposes which, in any way, could cause damage to or prevent the normal functioning of the site. Regarding the site content – information, text, image and/or sound files, pictures, design, etc.- the following are strictly prohibited:
- Reproduce, distribute and alter content without the express consent of the legal owner or without complying with the applicable legislation
- Violate the copyright of Royal Top Trading or that of its owners
- Use content for commercial or advertising ends other than those legally permitted or agreed between users and Royal Top Trading
- Attempt to obtain the portal content by any means other than those placed at users’ disposal, as well as those regularly used on the web, provided that they do not cause any harm to Royal Top Trading’s website.
Users’ responsibility for damage
The use of the website is the sole responsibility of the user. Such responsibility shall extend to the use, on the part of the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the website or any of its services. Notwithstanding the above, Royal Top Trading reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior notification, access to the website for any users who breach these general conditions or the specific conditions applicable in each case.
Royal Top Trading respects your privacy. We wish to make use of the personal identification information that you provide us with in order to serve your needs better. “Personal identification information” is information that enables us to identify you, such as your email address, name, title and address. We use the personal identification information in order to personalize your experience on our website and to service you better through product purchases, technical support and/or customer service.
Our policy on the use of the personal identification information supplied to us or collected via users’ visits to the site covers the following areas:
Notice and Disclosure
This Online Privacy Statement is made available in order to make users aware of how we collect and use personal identification information:
We collect the following information on visitors to our website: domain name, name, information on the web pages accessed, information given by you on a voluntary basis, such as survey information, email address, or site registrations, information related to products purchased and information about your business.
The intellectual property rights and copyrights in all software, drawings, specifications, know-how and other information (in the broadest meaning of the words) provided by or on behalf of Royal Top Trading rest with Royal Top Trading. The user may not copy any such software, drawings, specifications, know-how and other information without our permission.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on our site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them so that you can refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you of its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies activated to use any area of our site.
Royal Top Trading is not responsible in any event for any damage resulting from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and correct functioning of the website and/or its services and content.
- Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and/or its services and content in the satisfaction of needs, activities or results expected from users.
- Presence of viruses or harmful software programs in site content.
- Receipt, securing, storage, diffusion or transmission of site content by users.
- The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, or the use contrary to these general conditions, of the website, its services and content, by the user.
- As our site may contain links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please remember that any information that you disclose on these sites is out with our control and responsibility and may be used in any way by the third party website.
Royal Top Trading may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, and at any time considered appropriate, the structure and design of the site, as well as modify or remove the services, content and access and/or use conditions.
The duration of the website services offered to users is not defined. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website or any of its services.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions shall be governed by applicable UAE law.
Any and all disputes will be settled by the competent court in UAE.